Module 2: Developing Social - Personal Qualities and Creating Safe and Healthy School Environment

kumari.plv@gmail.com

Picture of
kumari.plv@gmail.com
by - Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 9:17 AM

Good morning madam

Yesterday I attended online class and also in my ID I saw the module, while I am listening I feel that each child is considered to be like a gem flower,  depends on how we hold madam

But practically I am frankly speaking today so many inspection officers are asking what about student progress, what are you doing, which type of procedure are you following,  how much of syllabus you are covering, where is progress reports like this so many mam...

Mam actually from my side I used to know the home environment of a child and I always behaved like a friend with my students that's y they are very free to share everything ok mam I want to be the change of seeing the students is very important,  I am following your lecturers thank you mam

Picture of
Re: kumari.plv@gmail.com
by - Sunday, 9 August 2020, 6:14 AM

Yes Dr Lakshmi. i think you have understood the essence of the module.  it may be difficult with constant monitoring from officials when on your own you are doing what is required but that kind of monitoring may be required for other people who are still not aware of the importance of the PSQs and a warm and understanding relationship with the students. Continue the good work.