Module 1: Curriculum, Learner centered Pedagogy, Learning Outcomes and Inclusive Education

The journey from NPE 1986 to NEP 2019... 10+2 to 5+3+3+4....the expected outcomes.

Picture of
The journey from NPE 1986 to NEP 2019... 10+2 to 5+3+3+4....the expected outcomes.
by - Saturday, 1 August 2020, 3:01 PM

Dear friends !

The NPE 1986 emphasized on the removal of disparities and to equalize educational opportunities. This had called for the child centered  approach with its prestigious Operation Black Board. It gave the 3 language formula to the system. It got modified in 1992. Even after three decades of successful implementation we could reach our expected  goals of NPE 1986 or our Nation. This made our educationalist and philosophers to rethink on all the prevailing the needs of the society as per the expectations of our progressive Nation. Then after a vigorous brainstorming processes came our new NEP 2019. It primarily focus on the foundation pillars of Access, Equity, Quality, Affordability and Accountability. This includes the inclusive, participatory, and holistic approach.This has brought a great shift from 10+2 to a vibrant, supportive continuous 5+3+3+4 system of education. According to me no child is left behind in hunger because of NEP 2019. This aims for the prosperous healthy society full of responsible, sensible citizens in the forth coming future. 

You can add your response on this topic.  

Picture of
Re: The journey from NPE 1986 to NEP 2019... 10+2 to 5+3+3+4....the expected outcomes.
by - Saturday, 1 August 2020, 11:54 PM

Dear all

I think its a very good move in our Education field to encountered the Global competitions. In this Scheme  the 4 Years degree most useful to our students in Global Criteria

I support this one